1.9
Turnaround Time

I placed an order for 2 tires online with superbuytires.com.A week went by with no communication accept for automatic email at purchase.

I called up to see if tires were shipped, and they looked in inventory and only had one. I told them to ship me the one tire. 3 days go by and no communication that tire shipped. I call back and they tell me that they are waiting for tires to come in !

This company wasted about 2 weeks of my time. No one could pick the phone up and give the courtesy of informing me the tires i wanted were on back order. I do not suggest anyone use this company's e-commerce. They should not be doing business online!

They should stay as a local business face to face business ONLY !

A.ADAMS order number 7224 !

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Super Buy Tires. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Super Buy Tires.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Super Buy Tires to other companies on our site.

Comments